Doppelwetten Affiliate Programme
Is there a better way to make money than by helping others make money? We don’t think so.
That’s the reason we have created the Doppelwetten Affiliate Programme.
Join now to start earning money by spreading the word about Matched Betting.
Whether it is to a small number of friends, via your own website or social media,
you can earn a commission month after month.
Ready to get started?
Doppelwetten Affiliate Programme
As a Website Owner, Blogger, or Social Media Guru, you can make money by introducing others to matched betting.
- Fixed €6 commission per referral
- Free to join (no payment required)
- Monthly online payouts
- Easy and convenient tracking
How the Affiliate Programme Works
- As an affiliate you get a special unique tracking link.
- When we receive visitors to our website through your affiliate link, we match them automatically to your affiliate account
- If they purchase a membership, you get €6 commission! Simple and easy.
- You get paid again every time that person renews their membership (month after month).
Recurring Income Schedule
Example: You refer “Thomas” to Doppelwetten, and he pays €18.99 per month for a Premium Membership.
Each month Thomas renews his monthly membership, you earn €6.00. After a year that adds up to €72.00. After 2 years, €144.00.
And that’s just for one referral!Sign Up
No. It’s absolutely free to join our Affiliate Programme. There are no associated costs and there is no minimum sales requirement.
Most likely yes. We welcome applications from any business or individual who would like to promote us. We review all applications individually including your chosen promotional method e.g. your website before final application approval.
You simply click here and fill in the sign-up form. Once received we will review your application and let you know whether your application was successful.
Not necessarily. However, the vast majority of our affiliates choose to promote us via their websites. Application with alternative ways of promotion are also welcome. All applications will be individually reviewed prior to approval.
Yes. You must be a member when you apply and keep your membership as long as you are a DoppelWetten affiliate.
You will earn €6 per referral and €6 for every month your referral maintains their membership.
Yes, but we do ask you to let us know which websites you promote us on.
We provide a range of banners, which can be added to your website.
You should place your affiliate links where they’re easy for your visitors to find, for example your website’s home page, navigation bar, and any other high-traffic areas. By placing the links on easily accessed locations, visitors will be more likely to click on your links.
Yes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the logo files. Please note that you must not alter, modify or resize any of these files.
Yes, you are free to use screenshots of the Oddsmatcher on your site.
Once your application to join our affiliate programme has been accepted, you can log into your affiliate dashboard. Here you will find your unique affiliate link. When someone clicks on that link and registers as a premium member, you will earn a commission.
Yes, you will earn a commission every time your referrals renew their membership.
We use a cookie which is placed on the browser of any visitor to our site. Cookies for visitors coming from your site contain your unique affiliate ID, which we use to automatically attribute the referred visitor to your affiliate account.
Cookies remain active for 30 days. This means that anyone will still be recognised as a referral from you if they come back to complete the registration process within 30 days.
In your affiliate account you are able to keep track of all traffic, premium sign-ups and commission earnings that your referrals generate.
The lack of commission is most likely due to one of the following reasons:
- He or she didn’t click on your link. For you to receive a commission, the person you refer MUST use your link to access our site. If they don’t, you will not receive a commission. (After that first visit, they can visit us directly and you’ll still get your commission.)
- Your referral did click your link, but only AFTER they’d already signed up to our site. To avoid this, make sure you use your affiliate link the first time you mention our site to someone.
- The integration of the affiliate link on your website was not correct.
- The cookie had expired.
- If your cookie was overwritten within the 30-day cookie duration period by another affiliate partner, the commission will be credited to them.
- Your customer has turned off the cookie acceptance in the settings of their Internet browser.
- Your customer has deleted their saved cookies.
We are unable to investigate missing commissions as there has not been a valid case to date.
We are currently only able to process payments via PayPal.
Payments will be processed around the 15th of each month. We will pay you for all commissions in your account that are older than 30 days. There is a minimum pay-out of €50; if your earnings fall below this level then they will be carried over to the following month until you reach €50 and qualify for a pay-out.
There is a minimum pay-out of €50; if your earnings fall below this amount then they will be carried over to the following month until you reach €50 and qualify for a pay-out.
You are always welcome to contact us on email@example.com.
This is unusual and is most likely because the person you referred requested a refund under our 30-day money back guarantee.